Dr. Mostafizur Rahman (Mostaq) is one of the most experienced and popular retina surgeon in Bangladesh. He is also known as a senior and experienced phaco surgeon, having performed thousands of cataract surgeries. He received DO in ophthalmology at DU, and trained at Aravind Eye Hospital and Institute where he developed his cataract surgical skills. He also completed his long term fellowship in V-Retina at Al- Shifa Trust Eye Hospital and Institute, Pakistan. He has published a number of papers in ophthalmic journals.
Vitreo- Retina And Phaco IOL microsurgery
- MBBS -1987
- DO - 1996
- Fellowship in Phaco IOL microsurgery 1997-Aravind Eye Institute, India
- Fellowship in vitreo retina - 2006- Al-Shifa Eye Trust Hospital, Pakistan
- Practicing in ophthalmology since - 1992
- Cataract surgery have done about more than 50,000
- Vitreo retinal surgery have done about 10,000.
Injection Ranibizumab on NPDR with macular oedema (Non proliferative Diabetic Retinopathy) patient
Published Papers & Journals
More Than 20 papers in different national Journals