Dr. Sibgatullah has been a consultant Neuro-ophthalmology since 2002. He trained at the Beth Israel Hospital, Institute of Neurology and Neuro surgery in New York, USA under Prof. Mark Kupersmith. Dr. Sibgatullah was consultant in Neuro –ophthalmology at the Chittagong Eye Infirmary. Over the years, Dr. Sibgatullah has presented numerous scientific papers at international conferences, and is recognized as an expert in the field of Neuro - ophthalmology
- MBBS from Dhaka Medical College, 1980.
- DCO from Chittagong University, 1995.
- FCPS: 2011.
- Fellowship in Neuro - ophthalmology: INN, Beth Israel Hospital, NY, USA, 2002
- Chittagong Eye Infirmary (2002-2011)
- Ispahani Islamia Eye Institute and Hospital (2012 to still now)
Published Papers & Journals
- Paddy Related Suppurative Keratitis in Bangladesh [March, 2004, CEITC Horizon (9-12)]
- Diagnosis of Tumours of the Chiasmal area of brain: Role of ophthalmologists (JOSB: 35(2): 125-131) (2008)
- Ocular Manifestations of Cerebellopontine Angle Tumours: A case series study – 2009 (JOSB: 36 (3):252-257)
- Variability of Ocular Manifestations of Intracranial tumours present in different location of brain: A case series study (JOSB: 38(2): 103-104, 2011)